How To care
Each Micacoco jewelry is valuable and ought to be treated as such. To keep your collections looking glistening and good as new, here are a number of guidance on how to take care of your piece, no matter if its a gold plated one, wood resin, or even a weaved stainless steel bracelet!
1. To keep your piece looking its best, always wear your jewelry after putting on cosmetics and hair chemicals to minimize contact with the chemicals.
2. In the event that you’re cleaning, take it off. Lotions, hairspray, and certain makeup have chemicals in it that can cause harm to your jewelry, and may cause discoloration.
3. Avoid wearing your jewelry into water, such as pools, tubs and in the ocean. Pools and Jacuzzis are full of chlorine, which can damage your jewelry.
4. Avoid showering or bathing with jewelry on. The chemicals in shampoo, shower gel and soap can damage your jewelry.
5. It is recommended to keep your jewelry in a box where it won’t get tangled up with other things. The best box should have separation walls so that the pieces don't touch each other and scratch each other.
6. We recommend that you give your gold, silver, Rose gold and Rhodium jewelry a quick clean at the end of the day, using a soft cleaning cloth, to remove any fingerprints or oils that may have accumulated from normal wear.
How to Clean
Over time, jewelry will lose their sparkle, if not appropriately taken care of. Here is how to keep your adornments as wonderful and gleaming as the day you bought it. This method can be done for any jewelry materials, including wood resin and precious metal jewelries. We recommend performing the deep cleaning once a week:
You will require: a bowl, a toothbrush, Mild detergent-free soap, a lint-free (soft microfiber cloth)
1) Wipe each piece with the soft microfiber cloth, to reestablish its characteristic sparkle.
2) Then, mix a couple of drops of Mild detergent-free soap with warm water in a bowl.
3) Soak your jewelry (each piece in turn) into the soap-water mix and afterward lightly brush the jewelry. The brushing will assist with giving each piece an intensive cleaning.
4) Then, rinse each piece individually with running water carefully. Once done, pat the piece dry with your cloth.
These jewelry reflect your most special moments, people and expressions in life, so treat it with care and it shine like new with your for a long time.